Shotgun Deployment - Sunday, May 30Regular price $200.00 Save $-200.00
Long held as one of the most devastating small arms in the shooters inventory, the shotgun is an often overlooked choice for self-defense.
This 8-hour course will cover topics on ammunition selection, loading and deployment. Bring the shotgun you have. This course is open to pump actions, autoloaders, and double barrel shotguns.
At the conclusion of this class, the student will demonstrate proficiency in shotgun handling and build competency in engagements with targets at various distances. This course will be conducted in an outdoor setting, which may occur during times of inclement weather.
Cost - $200
- LE/MIL/Responsible Firearm Owners
- Basic knowledge of firearms safety
Length of Course – 1 Day
Student Capacity - 14
Location – BHF Ranch
- Shotgun operation & nomenclature
- Loading and unloading
- Tactical Considerations (Slug Selection)
- Support Equipment
- Safety Issues
- Shotgun ammunition: 50 birdshot/30 buckshot/10 slug
- 100 Rounds of handgun ammunition
- Ear Protection
- Eye Protection
- Note Taking Equipment
- Water & Snacks (Lunch will be onsite)
- Baseball hat or boonie style cover
- Additional appropriate gear for the season (rain jacket, etc.)
*If you need assistance in procuring ammunition for the course, arrangements can be made by contacting Brass Half Full at email@example.com